Thursday 31 March 2022 at 15.00 CET (16.00 EET)
Think Circle is a forum designed to enable a lively and open discussion of the issues, challenges, and opportunities we are currently facing in building the circular economy.
We are continuing our open dialogue with leaders in academia, business, NGOs, and institutions with a focus on the role of packaging in the wider food chain. Food packaging has facilitated the development of today’s food systems, but what will that relationship look like in the future?
You are invited to our (virtual) roundtable on Thursday 31 March 2022 at 15.00 (CET), which will be moderated by Deputy Managing Director at Miltton, Katri Makkonen.
- Nadiya Catel-Arutyunova, Sustainability Policy Advisor, British Retail Consortium
- Elsi Katainen, Member of the European Parliament
- Eric Le Lay, President, Fiber and Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania, Huhtamaki
- Patricia Lopez, Senior Manager, Environment, FoodDrinkEurope
- Pekka Pesonen, Secretary General, Copa Cogeca
The deadline for registration is Wednesday 30 March 2022. We will send you the link for the virtual roundtable on the event day.
Think Circle is an initiative launched by Huhtamaki on its 100th anniversary. We believe in protecting food, people and the planet. Think Future. Think Circle. ©